ARE YOU IN YOUR LATE 30'S TO EARLY 50'S AND EXPERIENCING ANY OF THESE THINGS?
- Night sweats, hot flashes
- MOODY right before your period
- Irregular bleeding
- Less hair on your head BUT
- Too many whiskers on your chin
- Breast tenderness
- Pain during ovulation
- Less libido or pain during sex
- More weight around the middle
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you may be afflicted with the NATURAL and NOT DANGEROUS but entirely ANNOYING: PERIMENOPAUSE!
Were you told by your doctor that your “lab work was all normal so there’s nothing wrong?”. Find out what they really meant and what can be done!
What it is, what else needs to be evaluated and how you can feel better!!
WE know that if you understand MORE about how your body works, you can FEEL better and HEAL better!